Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Beets be warned!

We tried a beet juice the other day and it was so difficult to get down.  I just got an update on my Facebook page with this adorable little girl with a red mustache from the Fat, sick and Nearly dead Facebook page.  If she can do it so can I, Im going to give her juice a try.  How cute is she!

I cant believe all the benefits Beets have for your body especially for a woman's body.  Here are a few links I found on the Reboot with Joe page.  







Im going to be on the hunt for a beet juice we can both like if this one doesnt work.  There are just too many benefits to not eat them.  So beets be warned Im coming for you!

My husband showed me how to do "Links" on a website so hence the massive amounts of Links I put up.  :)

1 comment:

  1. We have a winner! This was Delicious!

    1 large beet
    5 kale leaves
    3 small apples
    1 large carrot
    1 lemon with the rind on it.

    ReplyDelete